Register online! Register online! Register online!
Click here to register online.
- Registration for all open programs is currently
being accepted at the SWPRD office.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes unless otherwise
stated. All fees are due at the time of registration.
- Please Note: Registrations for all programs will only be accepted
at the SWPRD office or through our online registration system.
- All classes/activities have a minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Registration is preferred three (3) working days in advance
to ensure class minimums are met.
- We reserve the right to cancel an activity if class minimums
are not met.
- There is a $25.00 service fee on all returned checks and declined
- Click here
for a GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM. Please do not use this form
when registering for rowing programs. Registration information on rowing programs is available at www.islandrowing.org.
- To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request (see item #4 below) and
return it to our office.
4 Different Ways to Register...
Send registration form and payment by check or credit card to:
South Whidbey Parks & Recreation
5475 Maxwelton Road
Langley, WA 98260
- Stop by our office:
South Whidbey Parks and Recreation Office
5475 Maxwelton Road, Langley
Monday - Thursday, 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fax completed registration form to:
Register online by clicking here.
Your registration will be processed the next business day. Please
Click here for the GENERAL
Individuals with or without disabilities may register for all
programs offered by South Whidbey Parks & Recreation District
provided program safety can be met. The District provides reasonable
accommodation for people with disabilities. Please contact the
SWPRD office three (3) weeks in advance of the program start date
to discuss accommodations. Reasonable accommodations will be determined
on a case by case basis.
SWPRD is pleased to offer scholarships for youth and teen programs.
Scholarship eligibility is based on income level and number of
individuals in the household. Each application is evaluated individually
and there is no guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded.
If approved, applicants will receive 50-100% up to $50.00 towards
the program fee for a SWPRD program. There is a limit of one (1)
scholarship per individual per quarter (3 month period). Scholarships
are limited to individuals only. Groups and organizations are
not eligible to apply. For more information, call Carrie at (360) 221-6788.
here for a SWPRD Scholarship Application
The Healthy Island Youth Initiative (HIYI)
Committee is pleased to announce that it
recently received generous donations from
Island Thrift, Soroptimist International of Oak
Harbor, and Wal-Mart, and an anonymous
South Whidbey donor. These donations will
support ongoing efforts to keep organized
healthy activities affordable for all local youth
in Island County.
The HIYI Scholarship Fund addresses
these needs by helping cover the cost of
registration fees, equipment and/or other
expenses so that youth in Island County can
participate in organized physical activities,
regardless of their family’s economic status. For more information, contact Carrie at (360) 221-6788.
Click here for a Physical Activity HIYI Scholarship Application
Supports any extracurricular activity that is comprised of physical exercise. This could be anything from ballet and martial arts to football and soccer.
Interested in Making a Scholarship Fund Contribution?
Donations to this fund may now be tax
deductible. Donations to the scholarship fund
may be made payable to South Whidbey Parks & Aquatics Foundation, and should be mailed
to: PO Box 157, Freeland, WA 98249, with a
note on the memo line directing it to the “HIYI Scholarship Fund".
Our Satisfaction Guarantee (Refund) Policy
- Full refunds will be given for all classes cancelled by SWPRD.
- Refunds requested and submitted in writing using the Refund Request Form before the early fee deadline date (or at least 5 business days before start of program if no early fee deadline) will be subject to a 10% service fee, with a minimum service fee of $10.
- Account credit requested and submitted in writing using the Refund Request Form before the early fee deadline date (or at least 5 business days before start of program if no early fee deadline) will be good for one calendar year
from issue date, for the full fee paid and will not be subject to a service fee.
- Refunds or account credit will not be issued if cancelled after deadline date or within 5 business days of program start.
- To request a refund, a Refund Request Form must be submitted
to the SWPRD office in writing. Verbal requests will not be honored. Forms are available at the SWPRD office or click here for a Refund Request Form.
Please be aware that refund requests may take up to 45 days
- Refunds will not be issued from an account credit.
- Refunds will not be issued for programs costing $10 or less
(unless cancelled by SWPRD).
- One day classes, trips or special events are not covered
under this policy (no refunds or account credit available).
- Certain contract programs, indicated with this symbol:§, may have their own refund policies. Contact the contractor directly to inquire about their specific refund policy.