News & Events/
- Activity Guide
- Sign up for our
Dodgeball 6-on-6 Tournament
Fundraiser for the Healthy Island Youth Initiative Scholarship Fund
- Who: Adult & Youth Divisions
- Date: Saturday, April 19
- Times: Grades 3-5 (3:00pm), Grades 6-8 (1:00pm), High School (11:00am), “Adult” (9:00am)
- Fee: $125 per team, max 7 per team roster (1 sub)
- Location: Coupeville Middle and High School at 501 S Main, Coupeville
- Rules: Click here
- Bonus: Register by April 3 to get an awesome dodgeball sweatband!
- Why: Event benefits the Healthy Island Youth Initiative (HIYI) scholarship fund, which provides financial assistance for Whidbey Island youth to participate in organized sports.
Date: Sunday, June 8
Location: Community Park, 5495 Maxwelton Rd, Langley
Fee: $25 adults/$30 day of race
$15 students/$20 day of race
(Shirts and sizes guaranteed for those registered by May 26th.)
Fry Run - free but registration required (no shirt)
To view the 2012 Chum Run results, click here.
To view the 2012 Chum Run results by category, click here.
To view the 2011 overall race results, click here.
To view the 2010 Results in order by finish, click here.
To view the 2010 partial overall Race Results, click here. To view the top 3 in each category, click here.
For a map of the course, click here. NOTE: This course is 2 laps.
To view the 2009 Race Results, click
To view the 2008 Race Results, click
To view the 2007 Race Results, click
To view the 2006 Race Results, click